www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc connects an Android device to a Windows PC. This feature from Microsoft can only be used on Android or Windows devices. Using the www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc feature, you can connect your smartphone to your PC and use your phone’s features on your computer.
Requirements to link your Phone with Windows
- Your Phone Companion: If you don’t have this app on your Android phone, don’t worry. We have a simple solution: go to www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc on your phone’s web browser.
- Your Phone app on your Windows PC: If you updated to Windows 10 or later on October 10, 2018, the Your Phone app was already on your PC.
- Wi-Fi connection: To avoid problems, both devices must be connected to a strong and stable internet connection.
www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc – Benefits of Linking Your Phone to PC
- Move files from the phone to the computer.
- You can use your PC to get to apps on your phone.
- The PC will show you a pop-up message when you get a text message.
- Copy and paste between devices
- Use your computer to make and receive voice calls.
How To Set Up the Phone Link App on Your Windows PC?
- Connect your phone and computer to the same WiFi network.
- Type “Phone Link” into the search box in Windows.
- Click “Connect Your Phone.”
- Tap “Add a Phone Number”
- Click on the Start button.
- Sign in with the information for your Microsoft account, and then click Continue.
How To Link Your Android device ?
- Look in the Google Play Store for “Link to Windows,” then download the app.
- Scan a QR code that shows up on your computer screen. Open the browser on your PC and go to www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc to see the QR code.
- You can scan the QR code on your computer with the camera in the app on your Android device.
- After you scan the QR code, you might be asked for more than one permission www.Aka.ms/phonelinkqrc.
Connect Windows PC to Phone using Phone link App
- When you open the app on your device, click “Get started” at the top of the screen.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account by clicking “Sign in.” This account should be the same as logging in to the phone.
- Go to www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc in your phone’s browser. This link will either take you to the app’s page in the Google Play Store or start the
- Your Phone Companion app that came with your phone.
- Use the same Microsoft account you use on the PC to sign in to this companion app. The phone will show a screen for scanning a QR code.
- Now go back to your computer and choose one of the following:
- “I have the Your Phone Companion app on my phone.” This will show a QR code that you must scan with the phone.
- “Pair with QR code” or “Pair manually” will show you a code you need to type into your phone.
- Once the devices are linked, you’ll be asked to give permission. This will make it possible for you to use your phone’s features.
Aka.ms/phonelinkqrc – Link your Phone to your Computer
You can use the Settings app to connect your phone if you have a Mac or Windows PC. This app lets you access the information on your phone from your PC and share articles. Sign into your Microsoft account to do this. You can use the free version of the app if you don’t have a Microsoft account.
Another easy way to link your phone to your computer is through Bluetooth. This method connects them automatically when they are close by. But both devices must have Bluetooth built in. Some laptops don’t have this feature, so you may need to buy a Bluetooth dongle. You can look at the user’s guide for more information.
Connect Your Mobile to Computer
This is how you can link your phone to your Windows PC in the easiest method possible.
Method 1: Linking the Phone to Windows PC
- Get the app for your Phone Companion and open it. If you still need to do so, you can also get it from www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc.
- Tap “Get Started” and “Sign-in” to get started.
- Now, click on “Connect your phone to your computer.”
- Go to your computer again.
- When you click “Pair with QR Code,” a QR Code will show up on your screen.
- Use the Phone Companion app on your phone to scan it.
- Let it be over with. (It could take a while to finish.)
- Give people the access they need.
- Give all of the permissions and click “Continue.”
- Click “OK” to agree to the terms.
- Tap on ‘Done’.
Now You can verify that your Android device is successfully connected to your Windows computer right from your desktop.
Method 2: Linking the Phone to Windows PC
- Look for “Phone Link” on your computer.
- Click “Get Started” and “Sign in” to start.
- Type in your ms account’s email address and password.
- You can go to www.aka.ms/yourpc on your phone.
- From the Google Play Store, you can get the app.
- Open the app and select “Connect your phone and PC.”
- From your desktop browser, Visit www.aka.ms/phonelinkQRC.
- There will be made QR code.
- Use your phone to scan the code.
- Accept permissions for contacts, phone calls, SMS, photos, and other media.
- Click on “keep going.”
- Choose whether you want the app to run in the background.
Tap “Done” on your mobile device and “Continue” on your desktop computer.
how to Set Up the Link To Windows Application on Your Android Phone?
You can now connect your Android phone to your computer if you already have Windows apps on your phone. Here’s how to link your Android phone to the To Windows app:
- You must first open the link to the Windows program.
- Now, click Link Your Phone and PC.
- Tap Continue.
- Now, you have a few choices:
- Use your phone to scan the QR code on your Windows PC.
- Or, to see the QR code, go to www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc.
- Lastly, press the “Back” button, select “Sign in with Microsoft,” and enter your login information.
- Give the permissions and settings that are needed, and then click Done.
You will now see a confirmation message that the pairing is complete!
How to set up calls on Your Phone app?.
Open up Your Phone on your PC and click on Calls. Then, follow all the on-screen instructions. Let your Android device ask for any permission it needs through a pop-up. This will set up your computer so you can get calls and answer them without using a phone.
That’s all you need to know about www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc. I hope it helps, but if you have any problems with this post, please let me know in the box below. As soon as I can, I’ll do my best to help you. For More Information Visit Bocceusq
FAQs – www.aka.ms/phonelinkqrc
How do I use aka MS Linkphone?
What is phone QRC?
How to Link computer and phone?
How to Link my phone to Windows 10?
Type your phone into the search box on the taskbar, and then choose the Phone Link app from the results list. Choose the Android. You’ll be asked to sign into your Microsoft account. (To link your Android device and PC, you’ll need to be signed into the same Microsoft account on both.)