The website known as Aka MS Remoteconnect (aka.ms/remoteconnect) enables you to connect to other devices using your MS account. This is crucial if you want to use the crossplay feature in Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch or PlayStation platforms. If you want to activate the crossplay feature, your device needs to be connected to a Microsoft Account.
Where Should I Enter the RemoteConnect Code?
- Click ‘Sign in with a Microsoft account’ on the Minecraft game’s home screen.
- A screen with a unique 8-digit code will appear, directing you to (aka.ms/remoteconnect).
- Enter the 8-digit code on the Microsoft Live login page. Select ‘Next.’
- Log in to your Microsoft Live account to link your two accounts.
How do I access the Microsoft Your Phone Companion Application?
Using aka.ms/remoteconnect, access the Microsoft Your Phone Companion application.
- On your PC, navigate to the aka.ms/remoteconnect link.
- Additionally, on an Android phone, download the Your Phone Companion app from the Play Store or link it to the Windows application on a Samsung smartphone.
- A pop-up window appears, requesting that you connect the Phone application to your PC.
- After selecting the aforementioned section, another page on your PC will open; on this popup, select Get Start Menu.
- Another web page where you can enter your email address that is not associated with Microsoft services.
- On this page, you can now select one of two options, such as using a QR code that can be scanned directly through your Android application to establish the link.
- You can also choose to Create Pin Code, which displays a new section asking for your mobile number.
- Enter your phone number and press the Next button.
- A code will be sent to your phone as a text message.
- Enter this code into the page and press the submit button to generate a code.
- When this code is entered into the mobile application, the link is established.
Aka.ms/remoteconnect on PS4 – Setup Procedure
- Open the Sony PlayStation 4 or PS4 consoles on the PS4.
- Then, look for Minecraft. Select the Minecraft From Switch option.
- Enter “Minecraft PS4” to download Minecraft for the PlayStation 4.
- Create a Microsoft account by registering.
- Then, on your home screen, click Minecraft and then the sign in button.
- To access the remote connection page, click the link.
- The activation code must be eight digits long.
- Open a web browser and navigate to aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- In your computer’s screen, enter the code number.
- Press the “Next” button.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the login process.
What Causes the aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
- One of the most common causes of the https aka ms remoteconnect error on your device is data corruption.
- The issue we’re discussing can also be caused by a lack of proper setup.
- If you are signed into another device, the https aka ms remoteconnect error may appear on the device.
- Server errors are also known to cause the https aka ms remoteconnect error.
- The https aka ms remoteconnect error can also be caused by software issues with your PS4 or Nintendo Switch.